Welcome to the second blog council review, WOOOH! After meeting with Jordi and Frank we have some nice feedback for you all. Also, we decided to theme this blog review, so think back to your high school days and get ready for some superlatives later in the post. We could tell everyone took the time to watch the play carefully but there were a few points that could use a bit of work…
- A lot of people’s usernames make it difficult to know who actually wrote the post. Be proud of your posts and change your user name to something more obvious
- You’re all beautiful people; get a picture so we can look at those hot mugs as we read your thoughts.
- Ratings! Those stars are there for a reason, use them! It will be really helpful to your classmates to rate the blogs on quality. Don’t be afraid to say something isn’t very good!
- Page title — we decided it would be fun and interesting if each new blog council picks a new page title that has something to do with the topic.
- Try to use some media. Some funny photos or serious graphs will add a lot of value to your posts Continue reading